Friday, October 30, 2020

Help You In Financial Accounting Assignments











About:

I am Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (Finalist). I am engaged with one of The Word's leading Audit Firm named Russel BedFord since March 2015. I have experience of 2 years to maintain business records on Quickbook Xero and Excel  I have experience to prepare Financial Reports for many companies. I also have 6 years experience of teaching Accounting up to Graduate level students especially to O/A level students. 



Specialized Areas of Teaching and Freelancing services. 

 

1. Financial Accounting 

2. Cost and Management Accounting 

3. Auditing 

4. Business Maths 

5. Statistics  

 

My strengths includes  



1  Accurate and original work.

2. Always on time delivery of work.

3. Full amount refund if you are not satisfied with work.

4. Reasonable price.

5. very reliable with work and fair in dealings.
6. Customized working just as per your requirements. 

7. Unlimited Revisions until you satisfied with work. 



Kindly Text me before order. 

Regards:  Bilal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did not complete my work. He marked it as completed even though he didn't do it. Didn't give my refund either.

Seller's Response:

Completed assignment on time despite the rush!

:

I said that i would use his services again. And I did just that. Great service, delivery and over all great person to work with.

:

Pleasure to work for her. Hope will continue it.. She is Polite and loving nature

:

He was great! Very fast, smart, and overall great to work with. I will be using his services in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment