Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create Custom Online Web Calculator For Wordpress Site











About:

I have experience in building any sort of custom calculator for  WordPress site.                                        I can build calculators in following main categories & others according to customer requirement:

  • Health and fitness (BMI calculator, weight calculator, calorie calculator, age calculator, child health calculator etc.)
  • Financial (mortgage calculator, loan calculator, cost calculator, savings calculator, shipping calculator, tax calculator, rent calculator etc.)
  • Converts (GPA, distance, currency etc.)
  • MS excel to web calculator
  • Any kind of  scientific or mathematical calculator.
  • Cost, quantity, pricing etc. calculators.
  • Any kind of custom calculator that comes to your necessary

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very nice and professional Job, I highly recommend this guy to do your calculator he is very talented and professional...

:

mahbub2020 did a great job formulating and designing my savings calculator for my website. This project he completed is sure to paint an accurate picture for my prospects as they come to my site. Thank you mahbub2020!

:

Seller has turned out to be a real genius. Where many others fail, he has made it work. If ever you need someone for math work, contact him first and you don't have to look any further. What can I say more, do it.

:

A good job well doen

:

This person performs unbelievably good work




No comments:

Post a Comment