Saturday, October 3, 2020

Real Estate Investing Task Virtual Assistant











About:

Hi!. My name is Clarisse. I specialized and well-trained in Real Estate Virtual Assistant.



As your Virtual Assistant, my goal is to provide you efficient and effective high-quality results to help you grow your business. Here is the list of services that I can help you with:



  • Lead Generation
  • Cold Emails
  • Cold text messaging
  • Real Estate Data Scraping
  • Research on Property Tax Information
  • Facebook leads
  • Internet Research
  • Data Entry
  • Spreadsheet creation and Management
  • Calendar Management
  • Comparables using Zillow, Redfin
  • Offers and Negotiations


Kindly contact me before placing an order for better assistance. Thanks for your time!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I would love to work with you again.

:

great assistant

:

She is the real deal, went above and beyond and was flexible with so many changes I had to make. We will be using her services a lot more!

:

Thank you Sir!




No comments:

Post a Comment