Friday, October 16, 2020

Accounting,Financial And Managerial Tasks











About:

I am an ACCA. I has been tutoring Accounting, Finance, Managerial Accounting and other business subject. 

Do you want assistance in your accounting and finance course? you are at right place. Let me assist you in your task.

Subject includes:

  • Accounting
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Basic and Advanced Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Financial Management
  • Corporate Finance
  • Financial Reporting
  • Preparation of Journal entries
  • Ratios Analysis
  • Marginal Costing, Absorption Costing, Breakeven Analysis.
  • And Much More!


High quality and reliable service



Reviews


:

He is a very effective young man... Provides the quality work in the time.

:

professional service. Understood my requirements very well and the outcome was exactly as I explained.

:

Swift & effective communication. Understood my requirements very well and the outcome was exactly as I explained.

:

Great work

:

As a returning buyer, I highly recommend Faisel, He did my accounting job perfectly and delivered right on time.. I must also mention his good communication. I am glad I have a virtual accountant




No comments:

Post a Comment