Saturday, October 17, 2020

Design Creative Logo For Your Company Identity











About:

Hello Fiverr, 

I am Plaban and I will make a unique logo for your business that will help you stand out from the competition.



Looking for minimalist & professional logo for your business/brand? You are in the right place.

I am a designer who came to Fiverr with satisfaction of my global, high end clients. 



I do custom, modern, flat, clean, minimalist, text, signature logos and business cards. 

If you have any difficult or extraordinary design, kindly contact me first before placing the order.



THE BASIC PACKAGE  WILL GET YOU: 

     

     2 LOGO VERSIONS

      HIGH QUALITY WORK 300dpi

   .JPG / .PNG(transparent background) 

    3D MOCK-UP

    100% SATISFACTION

    100% UNIQUE DESIGN

    100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



I also offer random bonuses and offers to new orders daily!



Order today and we will get your business scaling to new heights.



Feel free to contact me.



Best Regards,

Plaban

Reviews


:

Plaban007 has nailed it again. Not only did he make a design that I asked for he even made another design that is even better then what I had in mind. Thank you.

:

He did a really good job. Was able to take what I was imagining and turn it into something even better. Im very satisfied and will be working with him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment