Friday, October 2, 2020

Provide A Detailed Technical Breakdown Of Any 3 Stocks











About:

I make an average weekly return of 45.45% and I am willing to help you achieve that as well!



My service has three options to choose from and each provides a detailed technical and quantitative fundamental analysis on any 3-5 stocks of your choice. Once you place your order, I will be working right away to provide you with all the information that helps you know whether it is a good time to buy it. I will provide desired entry and exit points, trend analysis, candlestick analysis, momentum, and gameplan. My goal here is to help you minimize your risk while maximizing your potential gain. 



You will also have the option to buy the gig that provides my current holdings which have been extremely successful on a consistent basis. 



Extra gig: My top stock pick for the week that has the most potential for solid gains of at least 5-10%. 



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment