Saturday, October 31, 2020

Collect Data From Crunchbase Investment Company











About:

Hi,

I have the experience of working with Investors in crunchbase website.I have a team of 3 people and I can give you this project faster than any other freelancer. I will work based on your search. I can search, compile and generate contact data with your company list . (* first name, last name, title, company name, website URL, and email address etc.). The criteria I work related to Internet related research and excel is very efficient.



In addition, I'm offering the lowest rates; Please do not reject my offer until you prove my skills.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

I needed this job done for awhile and was taking too long to do it. I'm so thankful I found you and you were able to knock this out. If you need data entry work done, then you can't go wrong with these guys.

:

great.. buyer

:

The seller was great and easy to work with. Gave me exactly what I wanted. I'm still going over everything, but can't wait to see if he went above and beyond my requirements and expectations...but still it's hard to find someone who will do the job and do it fast.

:

great love love




No comments:

Post a Comment