Sunday, October 11, 2020

Write Content About Personal Finance











About:

*Please contact me before placing an order.



Finance: the forever elephant in the room. 



It's often the taboo topic, the most misunderstood concept and complex to understand. It's also a saturated space. With personal finance and FIRE on the rise, you need to create white space with your content and standout. 



I'm a former copywriter and marketer for J.P. Morgan, where I authored content on credit cards, personal finance for women, small business tips, budgeting, retirement and investing. 



This is my approach to writing personal finance content: 



  • Strip jargon. Keep it simple. 
  • Sell the problem. Not the product. 
  • Appeal to the niche - not the masses. 
  • Optimize first (not after writing the article). 


Work with me, if you have the following goals: 



  • You enjoy writing, but need to take it off your plate.
  • You know you need content, but don't have time to commit to it. 
  • You want to grow sales, reach niche audiences and drive traffic to your channel. 
  • You want someone consultative - not a 'yes man.' 


Given the volume of requests that I've received for personal finance content, I recently created this gig. You can find reviews of my writing style on my profile page. 



Reviews


:

Thank you! Excellent experience as always.

:

Up to standard and quick to deliver

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment