Sunday, June 7, 2020

Prepare Financial Model, Business Plan, Projections, And Financial Plan











About:

Every business that really wants to grow requires a solid business plan, which will contain detailed financial plan, financial model alongside financial projections.

This business plan will enable the owners have financial forecast with which to make informed strategic decisions.

Possessing over 13 years’ experience in financial consulting, business planning and management consulting, I have formulated successful business strategies, Financial Models, Investors presentations to be presented for debt or equity raising.

Business Plan include 

Executive Summary

Business idea

Organisation Structure

Industry / Market analysis,

SWOT Analysis 

About product or services 

Marketing and sales strategy 

Financial plan.

Financial plan will include

Sales forecast

Projected Income statement

Projected Cash flow statement

Projected Break Even Analysis

Graphs and charts

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. I was in a period without free time, and Evan send me a nice understandable document. I can now refise this document at my rythme with the data of my company, all is automatic on this file, Great ! Big thanks and see you for another project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Ray, Thank you for the opportunity. I will be more than happy to assist at anytime.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Good Experience!

:

Thank you for your patronage. I enjoyed every minute working with you. Let's do again sometime soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment