Saturday, October 3, 2020

Handle Your Quickbooks Accounting As A Certified Bookkeeper











About:

Bookkeeper (n): a person whose job is to keep records of the financial affairs of a business.



If this sounds like something you don't want to do, let me do it for you. 



I have an extensive background in finance including the world of small business. I have a number of clients who use me as a full service accountant. My job for them description includes AP, AR, payroll, sales/payroll tax, financial statements creation/interpretation, depreciation, and bank reconciliations. 



I also have prior sales experience as well as a solid understanding of employee benefits and HR resources. This is a natural fit for my skill sets.



I am a Certified Pro Adviser for Quickbooks.



If you need help categorizing expenses, running reports, importing bank data, or even have questions about how a certain part of Quickbooks Online or Desktop works, please feel free to reach out and ask, and I'll be happy to help.

Reviews


:

Seth is THE BEST!!!! SUPER FAST & ON AUTO-PILOT FOR US. THANK YOU SETH!

:

THE BEST!!!!!! THANK YOU SETH!!!

:

AWESOME EVERY TIME!! THANK YOU SETH!!

:

THANK YOU AGAIN, SETH!! VERY PATIENT AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE! GOES WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET THE JOB COMPLETE. THANK YOU!!

:

I've been working with Seth for a few months now and I can't say enough about how AWESOME & THOUROUGH he is! He has helped us set up employee payroll, direct deposits, balancing our bank accounts with QBO and SO MUCH MORE!! Thank you Seth, looking forward to continue working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment