Thursday, October 15, 2020

Prepare Customized Plus Detail Financial Plans











About:

This gig is about a financial Plan for a startup or a small business through which a business person can analysis profit & loss of a business or estimates upcoming inflow & out flows. This Gig has three different packages which are listed in Pricing with specified services and budget. In this service I will provide you the following components of financial plan: 



  • Sales Forecast
  • Income statement
  • Balance sheet
  • Cash flow statement 
  • Graphs
  • Integrated excel sheet


Financial plan will be fully automatic and flexible, with separate tabs of assumptions.

If you change any amount in assumptions, all statements will follow so you can better determine profitability.



Attractive graphs and Charts

Excellent Formatting



Please message me for further details.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love working with aishaanwar1, she understands what I am asking and she adapt to my changing plans well. Also, very quick and responsive.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

I ordered an appendix and unfortunately there was only graph in the appendix when I needed five. But I was in a time crunch and she seemed like a super nice lady so I approved it and finsihed thee work myself just so she would get her money.

:

Great! Very responsive! Considerate!

:

Excellent again.. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment