Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Solve Your Any Maths And Physics Problems With Less Budget











About:

Please message me first. I will tailor the order to your needs.



I'm an experienced mathematician having studied mathematics up to BSc Double Mathematics Physics, and then followed this with Electrical Engineering which involved solving quite a bit of mathematics too. I also worked for a year as part mathematician/part programmer.



So what can I do for you?



Do you have a mathematics problem that you need help with? I can:

  • Give you a starting direction so you can solve it yourself, or
  • Help you in a place where you got stuck
  • Find mistakes that you've made
  • Solve the problem for you, and if you want, lead you through the solution step by step,
  • Plot your graphs 


This is a list of mathematical fields I can assist you with:

  • Algebra (linear algebra, groups, rings, fields, vector spaces, matrices, ...)
  • Calculus (differential equations, integrals, calculus of variations, vector calculus, series ...)
  • Analysis (real, complex, functional, numerical) 
  • Trigonometry

  • Probability
  • Or any other 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment