Saturday, October 3, 2020

Prepare And Analyze Financial Statement











About:

Are you just starting a new business, or applying for a business loan, or seeking funding from investors - look no further. As an experienced financial and investment analyst, I will help you to build a pro-forma financial statements and analyse it for your business proposal.

This offer includes: 

  • Preparation and forecasting of Financial Statements 
  • Asset Depreciation Charts
  • Financial Statement Analysis by using key financial ratios
  • Expert Advice


I am looking forward to work for you.I will provide excellent services. I am sure you will appreciate my work. Thanks.



Note: Please contact me before placing any order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job accomplishing what I needed to show proper financial tracking for my business. So appreciated!

:

Thanks for the review. Really enjoyed the work experience.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment