Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Be Solving Financial Accounting And Finance Related Problems











About:

Are you looking for virtual assistant who can provide you financial service for your business?

Need Financial Statements? or need help for your company accounting and bookkeeping? If it’s yes then Welcome to my Gig.

Currently, I’m completing my final year at University of Malaysia Sabah where I’m studying for my Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Finance. I’ve Diploma degree in Accounting. I also have more than 2 years of professional working experience in the accounting in a business firm.

SERVICES OFFERED:

1. Preparing Financial Statements 

2. Income Statement

3. Cash-flow Statement

4. Balance Sheet

5. Owner’s Equity

6. Preparing Financial Budget

7. Capital Budgeting for Small Business

8. Financial Analysis

9. Accurate Journal Entry

10. Ratio Analysis

11. Data Entry

12. Bookkeeping (Part-time and Full-time Bookkeeper)

13. Excel 



WHY CHOOSE ME?

# Accurate and 100% original work!

# Always on time delivery!

# Full amount refund if you are not satisfied with the delivery.

# Reasonable price.

# Very reliable with work and fair in dealings.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment