Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck And Presentation











About:

As a sales person, your presentation is your NO. 1 ADVANTAGE IN WINNING INVESTORS or bringing in new clients and retaining already existing ones.



I understand that you need to tell a story and I will help you achieve this and more. I have helped many businesses all over to the world to achieve their business goals. Let me help you do the same!

You Will Get A Pitch Deck With:

  • Cover Design
  • Introduction
  • Problem Statement
  • Solution Statement
  • Market Size
  • Target Market
  • Competition
  • Competitive Edge
  • Business Model
  • Marketing Plan
  • Management Team
  • Capital Requirement
  • Use of Funds
  • Financial Projections for 3 years
  • Contact us


I can help with: 

Startup Pitch Deck, Presentations DesignInvestor Pitch Deck, Sales Deck, Templates Design, Diagrams & Charts, Data Visualization and Animations.



Finalized delivery is in the form of PPTX and PDF. Video format is also provided on demand.



Please contact me before placing the order so that the requirements and pricing is clear and to avoid any misunderstandings. I also take custom orders.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a real estate pitch deck designed based on my business plan, she helped with the content and gave it an awesome design as well. She was very quick with her responses and gave me multiple revisions with great attention to detail. Delivered high quality work with great communication. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

yes, we had a few revisions and she was patient.

Seller's Response:

excellent communication and professionalism

:

Thank you :)







Design Investor Pitch Deck And Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment