Saturday, September 12, 2020

Economic And Financial Analysis











About:

I'm offering my services in the field of economic and Financial Analysis for Engineering and Project Management.



I'm a financial engineer with more than 5 years experience in Mathematics, Economic and Financial Analysis.



I can do any type of advanced financial modeling, related to Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Optimization, Monte Carlo Method, Valuation of Financial instruments or other types of data analysis problems.



I can also create a personal indicator for trading and strategies.



Programming Language: VBA , SQL, Python, C.

Reviews


:

Seller did a great job getting the project done right and promptly. I would recommend him for financial analysis

:

He is very responsive to messages and does not hesitate to explain his work to us. Very satisfied!!

:

The seller was absolutely awesome especially as I started with very little idea on what I actually wanted but he stuck with it and provided well over what I had expected.

:

Really great seller, superb communication, very dedicated and helpful. I highly recommend him to anyone.

:

Outstanding experience. The delivery exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend this seller, he is a true professional. Excellent level of communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment