Monday, August 3, 2020

Financial Consulting, Ratio Analysis,Valuation Etc











About:

I'm an MBA in Finance having more than 3 years of work-experience.  



I am good with valuation and corporate finance decisions. I love to work on MS Excel and I will help you out with modelling in excel. I will do all the ratio analysis for any given entity to make better decisions



I am expert in the following subjects:



1. Valuation

2. Ratio analysis

3. Corporate Reporting

4. Corporate Finance



Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Easy to work with and delivered on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Fast and reliable work

:

Ontime - Easy to Communicate and great delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment