Thursday, September 10, 2020

Give You A Budget Voice Over











About:

Not in a hurry or have a smaller budget? This may be the option for you! Otherwise https://www.fiverr.com/felicityjayne/record-an-australian-female-voice-over-asap may be what you're looking for!



I am an Australian voice over artist with hundreds of jobs under my belt, and can produce a variety of sounds. I can do natural, sarcastic, corporate, young, conversational and more. If you're looking for something a little challenging or needing someone to sound realistic, we can have a chat about how I can help!

I'm have experience in radio and voice over work outside of Fiverr, as well as performance training, so I'm sure I can help you with whatever your project requires!



My voice can be used for:



  • Radio Imaging
  • Radio and Internet Commercials
  • Audiobooks
  • Podcasts
  • If there's something else...just ask!


I look forward to working with you to create a great audio product for your needs!

Reviews


:

Excellent

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment