Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Design And Decorate A Space Within Your Budget











About:

Allow me to assist you in creating a high-end dream space on a low-end budget! Whether you need help with colour-coordination, tricky layouts or you simply need to revive your room, I will be pleased to provide you with the knowledge and experience I possess. Here are the three packages I offer:



Basic (Moodboard): 



A back and fourth email consultation including any relevant needs and wants for the project, pictures and room measurements. I will create a colour-coordinated moodboard based on your specifications. Furniture will be for referral purposes only, please contact me for sourcing ($). 



Standard (3D Layout):



A back and fourth email consultation including any relevant needs and wants for the project, pictures and room measurements. I will create a 3D render of the space including furniture and decor. Please contact me for sourcing ($).



Premium (Moodboard + 3D Layout):



A phone consultation including any relevant needs and wants for the project, pictures and room measurements. I will begin by creating a moodboard to present the colour scheme and create a 3D render of the space including furniture and decor. Please contact me for sourcing ($).



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment