Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Provide Solutions To Your Financial And Accounting Problems











About:

I am a professional financial data researcher in fortune 500 company and served 8 years while dealing with the financial statements of banking, insurance, oil and gas etc. You've got Income statements, balance sheets, bank reconciliations, trial balances, cash-flow statements, equity statements you need sorted? Then click on my name. I can prepare Financial models of which are business valuation, cost of capital calculations for corporate finance projects, capital budgeting decisions and the allocation of corporate resources. Trends for forecasts and many other uses related to industry comparisons, ratio analysis and common size financial statements.

Apart from that, I have an experience of 2 years as a part time lecturer where I taught financial statement analysis and other finance related subjects. I can provide reliable and accurate solutions to your assignments and problems within the timeline provided.  I will also provide excel spreadsheet free of cost and unlimited revisions until you are satisfied. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment