Thursday, September 10, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Track On A Budget











About:

  • Is YOUR MIX Flat, or Dirty? My mixing can take your flat, dirty, muddy and non professional recordings to a professional, radio/streaming quality.


  • If you want that PROFESSIONAL sound in your songs, built for streaming platforms and radio, you've come to the right place, with three packages available for all situations


  • Now that you've made it thus far with making and producing the song, you have one step left to make sure your song stands out on all platforms, above the rest of the unprofessional sounding mixes on streaming platforms and radio.


  • Make the choice now and get that professional sound you want


  • I'm offering these services on FiveRR so that I can build a professional portfolio in anticipation for starting my own business, and I'd love to use your guys songs to display my skill and talent in a portfolio, thank you :)


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment