Monday, September 14, 2020

Beta Read And Critique Your Full Manuscript











About:

When you finally finish writing your book, I know it can be daunting to think about what happens next! If you're in the beta reading stage, I know how hard it can be to find beta readers (especially ones who give you the feedback you need). 



What you will get: 

1. In-line comments throughout your manuscript. These will contain real-time reactions, thoughts and suggestions. 

2. A summary of my thoughts/analysis of your book with both the strengths and weaknesses of your manuscript.

3. Aside from those, I'm open to answering surveys or specific questions if you have any.

4. 100% confidentiality.



I'm a very honest beta reader and I actively look for things to critique in manuscripts because I believe that authors can definitely benefit more from those insights. If you're looking for someone who can be blunt but kind, I can be that beta reader for you because at the end of the day, I know how difficult it is to write a whole book and I will treat your manuscript with the respect it deserves.



I look forward to reading your novel! 



Reviews


:

Katia was very quick, and her comments on my novel (mystery) were well thought out. I would definitely use her services again!

:

Provided tons of in-depth notes and opinions. Provided both an in-line commentary as well as an overview, and I am very grateful for all of that detail. I have a ton of stuff to consider now, thanks so much!

:

I was honestly blown away with how she managed to be not only quick in her service, but also thorough. She explained in detail what worked about my manuscript and what needed to be considered for improvement (things such as character development, plot progression, keeping a consistent tone among a myriad of other things). Thanks to her, I have a better understanding on how I can make my manuscript a masterpiece.

:

Katia is my go to beta reader for all of my books! She always makes great points on all of my books and is super helpful as well.

:

Katia provided great detailed feedback with helpful suggestions for improvements for my manuscript. I can't wait to implement them and work with her again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment