Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Write Music Video Scripts That Will Depict Your Song











About:

With several years’ experience in music video script writing and industry knowledge, I am going to develop for you a music video that will resonate the essence of your music and create lasting effects in the mind of your audience.

If you are that artist looking to turn your audio into visuals with captivating and memorable story-lines that will up sell your hard work, then you’ve got me to talk to.

I take on every clients work with the same passion I use to do mine.

As a rule, your idea will always inform the output, so as to give you the best package except you decide I work based on industry/competitor research.

All genre of music is welcome.

Be rest assured I respect copyrights, with a commitment to client satisfaction.

Let’s get talking.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very detailed and has passion for his work.

:

Thanks for the review. It was nice working with you.

:

It was ok

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment