Friday, September 4, 2020

Help In Cost, Managerial And Financial Accounting











About:

I am MBA (Finance) qualified and i hav10 years experience in teaching of accounting subjects and practical handling of accounting subjects. I have better knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Cost & Managerial Accounting. My Scope of Work details are as below:-
  • Solution regarding Accounting and Finance Problems.
  • Prepartion of Financial Statements with graphs, charts, and analysis
  • Financial Statement analysis
  • Bank Reconciliation

  • Auditing
  • Financial Accounting assignments
  • Cost Accounting Assignments
  • Managerial Accounting Assignments
  • Finance, accounting and business case studies
  • Financial Plan
  • Financial Model

  • Any kind of excel task related to accounting


Why you choose me!


I have been working in teaching and financial sector from last 10 years. I have done many analysis reports for different business purposes, guide the students in their studies, provide couching in the field of accounting and business subjects.  I can provide you best services.


  • For Business plans and financial plans, i can be your dedicated Accounting Expert. I will provide 100% reliable and professional services.

  • Kindly text me before placing order

  • Thank you in advance.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service and person.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Good performance

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very honest , and great at communicating did a great job as well would definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment