Monday, September 7, 2020

Search For Venture Capital Investment For Your Business











About:

I will search for Venture Capital investment for your business, sourcing from my network of 1100+ investors in various different industries from different countries, mostly from North America, UK, Australia, Europe and Asia.



Important: I contact and communicate with the investors on LinkedIn only! Some of the investors I pitch to are my contacts and some aren´t.



Note that I'll be contacting the amount of investors specified in your order. E.g. if you purchase Premium order, I'll contact 100 of most sufficient investors.



Here's what to expect:



1. Choose the service package that suits your needs the most. I can also send you a custom offer.



2. You'll be required one or more of these: Presentation, Business Plan, Financials.



3. I pitch your content to the investors.



4. If any  of the investors that I pitched your idea to are interested in communicating with you, I will connect you.



Feel free to ask questions :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

not a bad experience

Seller's Response:

The buyer left 3.7 just because I pitched to his local investors, while the buyer didn't inform me whether I should pitch to local or overseas investors...

:

Service as promised. Great

:

Amazingggggggg!

:

Amazing well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment