Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Help In Financial Reporting, Management, Audit, Business Law











About:

You are here looking for the most reliable & professional service for your accounting & financial projects to be completed soon, right? Don't worry anymore about your pending operations & short deadlines. While helping my clients for more than 4 years in this field, I have gained expertise in:



  1. Simple & Advanced Financial Accounting
  2. Complete Audit & Assurance
  3. Cost Accounting & Management
  4. Business Law & Tax Policies
  5. Financial Assistance Using Computer Applications
  6. Powerpoint Presentations

  7. Oracle DB


I can offer you a more professional solution in:


  • Net present value
  • Weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
  • Capital budgeting analysis (payback periods, NPV, IRR, PI)
  • Ratios analysis
  • Reports writing
  • Basic financial statements (Income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, general ledger)
  • Portfolios risk
  • Variance co-variance matrix
  • Stock Returns
  • Betas
  • Budgeting (cost accounting)


Note: Kindly drop me a message if are looking for something to be done which is not listed here


While working with me, you will really enjoy my professional, friendly, convenient & reliable attitude. I am sure you will really enjoy working with me.


100% money back guarantee.

Reviews


:

the seller never delivered she even lied that i will get a refund but was all lies

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment