Saturday, September 12, 2020

Your Accounting And Financial Transactions Completely











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my Gig,



I am Dhanushka, a qualified individual in CIMA-UK(Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) and with three years of experience in WNS Global Services and Southern Lanka Hospitals (Pvt) Ltd.



My experience to your gain;



  • Auditing the transactions made already.
  • Clean up the errors of recording.
  • Customized reports 
  • Recording your transactions


My expertise:



  • Financial and accounting consultancy
  • Book keeping/Accounts preparation
  • Reconciliation of Bank statements
  • Management Decision making


I am available for a call online/offline for clarifications and for understanding the details.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment