Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Your Accountant And Xero Advisor











About:

Hello,


If for are looking for an expert in Xero, you're in the right place.




I am Degree in Financial Accounting with 7 years of experience. I am also Xero expert and will be pleased to help you. Xero is an excellent software for small and medium companies and with my help your accounting is in the best hands.



Now I am offering my experience on Fiverr.com.



I can help you in your work related to:



 Financial Accounting:



- Xero advisor

- Software setup

- Bookkeeping

- Invoice custom
- Apps Integrations

- Payroll setup and Payrun

- Templates setup

- AccountEdge to Xero migration

- Accounting consulting



And feel free to ask! 



**Please, contact me before ordering**!



I guarantee the best job!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alex did the work accurately and promptly. Excellent Service. highly recommended..:)

:

Just perfect as always! Alex made an awesome and timely job! Thanks a lot!! I'll be working with you for years!!! YOU'RE THE BEST

:

Thank you, Alex!

:

Always great work

:

will definitely be using him again, excelent!




No comments:

Post a Comment