Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Make A Modern Investor Pitch Deck PPT Presentation











About:

Trust top rated! I enjoy improving your presentations. Over 850 successfully completed orders speak for themselves



I need ready content for each slide, (not the business plan), and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with stock illustrations customized by me, graphs where needed and animation! 



A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. The old saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. So let's make it different! 



I deliver pptx file (+free PDF per request) i
ncluding

- 9 revisions (but they do not apply if you change the content. New content means a new slide, my extra time and efforts - I will charge extra).

- Free animation - per request.



Please Note

- I do not provide research or copywriting services. 

- If you need source illustrations files - let me know beforehand. 



I believe that you know your business, and what I know is how to make your idea look great, modern, clean and impactful. Feel free to place an order now or contact me if you have any questions left.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with how you used the information we provided and turned into a story with pictures that we an use with our customers.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order. I will be happy to assist again when needed.

Seller's Response:

Emiliya offers a very unique skillset: She has enormous capacity to grasp complex business messaging and to accomplish the amazing - distill the information into absorbable visuals. She is frankly a genius. She delivered a stellar Whitepaper for our ICO, which exceeded our every expectation. Her professionalism is second to none and the quality infographic visuals would make McKinsey blink twice. We return again and again, because she always achieves the impossible: she delivers magic masterfully. Thank you Emiliya for yet again another perfect project together!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for coming back and your generous tip. It's always a pleasure to communicate and achieve the needed result! I wish you only good luck with your project!

Seller's Response:

It was quick for Emiliy to provide the final project. However, for the design quality, etc., it was a little pricey.




No comments:

Post a Comment