Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck For Startups And Business











About:

Please message me before placing your orders I need to understand the scope of work before we begin.



This is a design only gig.



Hi



If you're looking to get your ideas to make an impact, then you're at the right place. I can help you score potential investors and design a winning proposal.



My service includes:

  1. Complete professional design of your idea.
  2. Free animations and transitions to boost your confidence while presenting.
  3. Redesign of your existing deck to the new standards.
  4. You will get a fully editable PPT along with a PDF file.


Provide the content (BUSINESS PLAN) or (old PITCH DECK) and leave the rest to me.



Contact me for more samples.



I am keen to discuss your proposal and ideas with you. I await your response.



Here's to your success,

Hamza

Reviews


:

Hamza is responsive, professional and will get the idea in no time. please to work with him and he delivered before the 24hrs short notice.

:

Hamza did an amazing job. It was the 2nd time I worked with him, and he never fails to deliver.

:

Good pitch designs. Happy with the work Hamza has done and would come back to him for similar projects int he future

:

The gig was a pitch deck. Creativity is one of the best. We use Fiverr for a lot of gigs and the professionalism of Hamza stands out. Very responsive to any revisions.

:

he was quite god to work with







Design Investor Pitch Deck For Startups And Business

No comments:

Post a Comment