Monday, June 22, 2020

Design Modern Pitch Deck Powerpoint Presentation Template











About:

Hi,



A modern pitch deck PowerPoint presentation is an investment in the future of your business As the old saying goes you do not get a second chance to make the first expression



I am a Presentation designer with 7+ years of experience. I Created many unique and top-notch modern Powerpoint and Investor pitch deck & helped many clients with their Business presentation template design


I am Specialized in Creating Infographics, icons, Vector images, PowerPoint templates, investor pitch decks, modern templates


What do I offer?



  • Design Professional Elegant Powerpoint template
  • Formatting existing Powerpoint Presentation design or pitch deck
  • Business presentations, Training, Lectures, and Webinar Presentation Design, Investor Pitch deck

  • Data visualization in the form of charts, graphs, and infographics

  • HD vector images in an investor pitch deck presentation design


Ask For My Portfolio.

If you want to see samples of my previous work then check my portfolio links:

PORTFOLIO PRESENTATION IMAGES

  • http://tiny.cc/2ixeez

PORTFOLIO PRESENTATIONS ppt files

  • https://goo.gl/iYLdbQ


I Love to Hear Hi from you
Try me it is risk-free!!
ThankYou!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great as always highly professional service great designs really fast turnaround and good communication highly recommended!!!!

:

Excellent work! Thanks, saad_645!

:

Thanks. Best experience

:

Great service as usual highly professional highly recommended!!!

:

Great service highly professional highly recommended thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment