Sunday, June 14, 2020

Design A High Quality Accounting And Financial Logo For Your Company











About:

I will design a High Quality Accounting and Financial Logo for your Company for $5.




Dear Sir,
I am a Graphic Designer with over 5 years of experience in the field, especially in Logo Design and Corporate Identity. My style is clean, modern, pop, fun and inviting.....


My mission is to serve clients with the same passion,integrity,loyalty and effectiveness,without the high expense.....


Please do not order if you do not like to communicate and resolve issues....


Services:-


  •     Fast delivery.
  •     Quick response.
  •     Unlimited repetitions.
  •     Free jpeg file.
  •     Free mockup file.
  •     High resolution logo.
  •     Professional work.




Buy my GIG and see my MAGIC!!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment