Monday, June 22, 2020

Your Bookkeeping And Accounting Work In Quickbooks, Xero











About:

                                               "XERO Certified Advisor "



I am Kunal. I have been a Bookkeeper( Accountant) for 7 yrs with several CA firms and Companies.I have degree in Accounting and CA (Intermediate) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.



Accounting is my passion and profession. Now i am providing my Bookkeeping services at fiverr.com



I am providing following services in



1. Quickbooks, Xero, myob

2. Chart of Accounts

3. Sale-Purchase Entries

4. Expense Entries

4. Bank entries and reconciliation (QuickBooks /Xero/ myob)

5. Journal Ledger

6. Trail Balance

7. Vendor balance reconciliation

8. Month end reporting

9. Cash Flow statement

10. Preparation of Financial statement & reporting 



Assurance of best and reliable work. Please, contact me before ordering.



Reviews


: : : : :





Your Bookkeeping And Accounting Work In Quickbooks, Xero

No comments:

Post a Comment