Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Save Your Investment In Delphi











About:

If your company has invested in Delphi over the years but your new programmers don't know what to do with the code, I can help!



I can train your programmers or help you by fixing bugs or adding features to your software to get you to the next phase of your business. I can also help transition your software solution to another language or platform if that's the direction you want to go.



I have used Delphi since it was a DOS programming tool under the name of Turbo Pascal.  I have also used C++, C#, VB, and several scripting languages. I can create websites, write plug-ins, design databases, and help you in many ways in addition to coding--even reverse engineer your code and write documentation!



The prices listed for Standard and Premium are hourly rates. Typically, projects will take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks depending on the size and complexity. An evaluation of the requirements and possibly existing code will usually result in a custom bid.



Please see my website at CorneliusConcepts.com for more information about my services and career history.



Scheduling Note: I do not work on projects or respond to messages on Saturdays. No exceptions.

Reviews


:

Thank you David

:

The best on fiverr

:

This gig has been a long journey for us and yet to be finished, throughout all the way we have been satisfied with David's work and never disappointed. We have a peace of mind knowing that David is near by.

:

seller is a true professional

:

This was the best gig ever. DelphiDave has exceeded my expectation by far. The best Seller on Fiverr in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment