Monday, June 8, 2020

Bookkeeping And Financial Accounting And Reporting











About:

Hi Buyers,

I am professional in preparation of pay-roll, bookkeeping, doing monthly reconciliations, reconciling debtor/creditor balances, financial accounting, preparation of financial statements, financial forecasting, financial analysis, management accounting, preparation of Budget inclusive of Capital Budget, Taxation and many more.

I have over seven years working experience in Bookkeeping, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Taxation & etc.

I am also highly skilled in working with Accounting Packages such as Quickbook, Tally & etc.

I have a professional background in Financial Accounting Reporting and Management Accounting etc. since I have successfully completed the Executive Level II in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka as well Final Level in The Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka.

I will provide professional & exceptional service and apply my skills & experience to meet all of your needs.



Thanking You.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks again Kasun

Seller's Response:

Good Client with good quality

Seller's Response:

Thanks again Kasun!

Seller's Response:

Good Client and good experience

Seller's Response:

Thanks again Kasun




No comments:

Post a Comment