Friday, June 5, 2020

Solve Your Accounting And Financial Management Problem











About:

Hello Everyone!

 

I am Mushtaq Uddin and I am ACMA Certified from Pakistan, Having a 15 years of Accounting and Financial professional experiences. Done your all the major and minor task in managerial accounting and industrial accounting. Support you 24/7 and I will satisfied throughout the whole project.

 

What I offer:

1.    Accounting

2.    Economics

3.    Managerial accounting

4.    Cost accounting

5.    Bookkeeping

6.    Financial Statement

7.    Bank Statement

8.    Budgeting and Forecasting

9.    Analysis

10.  Income Statement

11.  Balance Sheet

12.  Marginal Costing

 

 

Offering everything which is related to accounting and finance, customer satisfaction is my first priority.

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment