Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation, Investor Pitch Deck











About:

*KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER TO GET A CUSTOM QUOTE AS ALL PRESENTATIONS ARE NOT SAME*



Quality of design is a silent ambassador of your Brand!



I'll design high quality, creative and appealing PowerPoint Presentations that will catch the attention of your audience & pass your message/idea across in a subtle way.



Why me?



Microsoft certified professional with 5+ years of experience in creating high-quality presentations

✅ Design top-notch and creative PowerPoint Presentations in line with your brand guidelines

✅ Expert in PowerPoint, Photoshop & Illustrator

Unlimited revisions to ensure your 100% satisfaction

✅ Life-time support



All you need to do is send the content of your presentation, I'll analyze the goal/audience of your presentation, draft different concepts, & implement the concept best suited for you.



Don't like the design? No worries! I'll refund.



Please feel free to ask questions.



Thanks



Tags: powerpoint, power point, presentation, powerpoint presentation, pitch deck, investor pitch deck, business presentation, powerpoint template, powerpoint design, presentation design, ppt slides

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a super experience. I highly recommend you work with Muhammed. He's very responsive, very fast working and delivers exactly what he says when he says it.

Seller's Response:

I appreciate your comments & feedback. It was great pleasure working with Anita. I enjoyed working with her on this project and I'm glad, we achieved the desired results. She was very responsive, has clear instructions and great communication. Soon, we'll work together again. Thank you for the TIP!

Seller's Response:

I like how fast this designer is, if you need something done quickly he jumps in and does it and does it with professional design. I recommend him very much.

Seller's Response:

It has been pleasure to work with Eric. He has clear instructions and great communication. I'm happy you liked the end results and I appreciate for trusting my services for your upcoming multiple projects. Thank you for the generous TIP!

Seller's Response:

Muhammad is my go-to for deck design. It's always easy to work with him on projects, especially on quick timelines. His communication is excellent - he always responds timely to messages. When it comes to the projects we work on, Muhammad truly delivers great work. His design skills are a plus and I look forward to continue working with him in the future! Overall: Great quality work & excellent communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment