Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Answer Your Ynab Budgeting Questions











About:

You Need A Budget (YNAB) is one of the most popular budgeting apps out there. It's been life changing for many people and can help you too. The downside is that there's a pretty steep learning curve for most people. YNAB simply doesn't function like most other budgeting software out there, which is part of its beauty! Unfortunately, that also often leads to confusion.



That's where I come in! I'm a budget (and especially YNAB) nerd who also happens to be a teacher. I pride myself on explaining things in as many ways as needed until my student understands. I'm our family CFO and have helped multiple people set up YNAB budgets. Sometimes all you need to get started is a friendly helping hand, and I'm available to be that help!

Reviews


:

Emily is a great teacher and very helpful. She knows YNAB really well and I highly recommend her!

:

Very personable and helpful.

:

Emily is very knowledgeable in navigating YNAB and came with good explanations of how to approach Budgeting. I'd highly recommend her services for anyone looking to increase their proficiency in personal finance. Thanks!

:

Really knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. I highly recommend this to anyone else

:

I had a rough budget in place but had trouble getting YNAB set up properly. Emily has clearly mastered all of the functions within YNAB and was able to help me solve my problems in no time. If I have any further issues with YNAB, I will definitely contact Emily again!




No comments:

Post a Comment