Friday, May 29, 2020

Research For You On Mpesa And Mobile Banking In Kenya











About:

Hi, I am Oscar. I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with over 8 Years experience in the Financial and mobile money sector. I can do for you research on Kenya-based m-pesa (mobile money) based on your requirements. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great job by Oscar! Thank you for your help.

Seller's Response:

He is great to work with, as he is clear on his requirements.

:

Seller's experience and offer was exactly what I needed. Delivery was exactly what I needed and the team here in Boston all said it was an "amazing report". Will definitely use again for research in Kenya.

:

The buyer was clear about his/her requirements and was also very patient. I look forward to working with the buyer on more projects.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment