Saturday, May 16, 2020

Financial Accounting Work











About:

I am a professional Accountant. I have practical knowledge and experience.  I deal with accounting, finance, tax, audit matters. I have taught accounting for five years. I want to serve my freelancer clients as best.



My strengths includes Following for your business



1  Accurate and original work!

2. Always on time delivery! 

3. refund if you are not satisfied with work.

4. Customized working just as per your requirements.

5. Reliable with work and fair in dealings.


I also Provide following Services:


1. Financial Accounting
2. Advanced Financial Reporting
3. Cost & Management Accounting
4. Cash Flow
5. Quick book

6. Company Incorporation  
7. Data Entry 



Please contact me before placing your order \ buying gig



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment