Saturday, May 30, 2020

Create A Detail Monthly Budget In Editable Excel Spreadsheet











About:

Creating Monthly overview of Your budget with your expenses provided.

You will be able to have a monthly and yearly view of your expenses in Excel

spreadsheet that you can edit at your convenience. 

the spreadsheet will allow you to see where your funds is being allocated 

and the amount of money you have left over each month. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was not honest with me. My request was clear since I sent her an example of my need. The seller confirmed she could do this job. Finally she sent a careless sample I could myself on Google. My requests for revisions have not been taken into consideration. And each time the same work was sent to me. The result is very disappointing. I have wasted $ 42 for something that is not worth it. SAVE YOUR MONEY !

:

well seeing that you could do my work on google I suggest next time you go to google first to get work done. That way you are not disappointed. I said I could create monthly budget and a monthly Budget is what you received. READ FIRST before ordering.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment