Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Help You Build Your Own Custom PC Suited To Your Needs And Budget











About:

It's only natural that building a PC for the first time feels risky. Compatability, value for money and, ulitimately, what if it's just not suited for the work you need? Let me handle all that. I will find you the PC parts that you want, tailored to your needs and budget.



All you need to do is tell me what are you going to use your PC for and your budget.

I'm building this for you, so ANY preference you have, please let me know. My goal is for you to be happy with the machine we make.



BASIC:

In less than a day, I will provide you with a document listing all the parts you need, their specifications, online shops that provide them and in what prices.



STANDARD:

Additionally you will be provided with an easy to comprehend document to help you with building it.



PREMIUM:

I will be communicating with you while you assemble the parts we picked and you bought.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment