Monday, May 25, 2020

Create Your Confidential Custom Business Plans And Proposals











About:



Welcome to one of the best (Verified Top 10%) business plan writing teams on Fiverr.

My name is Charles (Business Planning Group Head and CEO of RIL).



50% Promo Price Slash Active, 100% Satisfaction, 100% Money Back Guarantee, and 100% Confidentiality



PREMIUM GIG OFFERS:

  • Executive Summary- Financial Needs/ Projection, Aim, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Objectives, Company Overview, Management & Staff, Expansion Plan
  • Business Name & Corporate Structure- Investor/ Management Equity, Risk Management, Exit Strategy
  • Products & Services
  • Industry Analysis- SWOT/PORTER 5 Analysis, Market Needs, Competition Analysis
  • Marketing Plan- Market Overview, Strategy & Implementation Summary, Marketing Strategy Summary, Marketing Channels (Online & Offline Initiatives)
  • Lead Generation Plan- Pricing Strategy
  • Sales Strategy
  • 5 Years Annual Financial Plan (TABLES & CHARTS)- Start-Up, Market Analysis, Sales Forecast, Personnel, Break-Even, Profit & Loss Analysis, Gross Margin, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet Analysis and Ratio Analysis
  • 5 Years Monthly Financial Plan - Sales Forecast, P & L, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet



Order Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely knowledgeable and clearly explained things that I didn't even think about. Will definitely use again

Seller's Response:

A great client with a unique and innovative business idea and concept. I look forward to working with you on premium fundraising business plan writing projects. Let me know if you need more fundraising support services. It is absolutely free. I will be delighted to assist. - Charles (CEO of RIL)

Seller's Response:

Great work went above and beyond!

Seller's Response:

I promise maximum satisfaction before the commencement of each project and I deliver maximum satisfaction after each project completion. My track record of 100% satisfied clients on Fiverr and my other companies (RIL and KAF) are living proofs. Order my premium gig now to enjoy maximum satisfaction.

Seller's Response:

The seller really produced way above my expectation delivery. He also helped me to get more ideas on the context by producing complimentary documents. Highly recommend and would look forward to work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment