Saturday, May 30, 2020

Accounting And Financial Analysis For You











About:

I am Manish Sarkar, a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) and qualified Chartered Management Accountant (CMA) having 11 years of experience. Currently I am working as a Director, Accounting Services at an Accounting Firm. I have worked 4 years in KPMG (a leading Accounting firm). 

My area of expertise in Accounting and Finance at which I can help you are as follows:

  • Preparation of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L Account, Cash Flow)
  • Cost  and Management Accounting
  • Investment Appraisal
  • Analyzing Financial Statements and Ratio analysis
  • Financial Audit & Cost Audit
  • Budgeting
  • Bookkeeping
  • Business Finance Decision

 I shall do all your following Accounting task in Quickbook online, Xero and Excel software:

  • Company Setup
  • Developing Chart of Accounts (COA)
  • Creating Product or Service list
  • Creating Customer database
  • Creating supplier database
  • Bank and credit card reconciliation


Why should you hire me:



  • Qualified Accountant
  • Already providing accounting services to numerous clients
  • Timely delivery
  • Error free service




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment