Thursday, May 7, 2020

Assist You In Economics, Finance, And Accounting











About:

I am Certified in Accounting & Finance from IIAP. I have more than four years of work experience,  as a freelancer, and worked for many of private clients.



My strengths in this field include



1.Perfect and original work!

2. Timely delivery! 

3. I offer a refund if the customer is not satisfied with work.

4. Reasonable pricing for my work.

5. Very reliable and always available.
6. I do work as per your requirements and instructions.

I can offer help you in your work related to:

- Strategic Management Accounting,

-  Financial Accounting,

-  Financial Reporting,

- Cost and Management Accounting,

- Financial Management,

- Business Finance,

- Business Plans,

- Bookkeeping

- Bank Reconciliation

- Accounting consulting

- Ratio analysis

- Corporate finance

- Business finance decisions

- Investment appraisal

- IFRS/IAS

- Preparation of Financial Statements

- Working Capital Estimation

- Forecast Financial Statements



Please contact me before placing your order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment