Sunday, May 24, 2020

Make Financial Statements, Budgets And Business Plan











About:

I am a qualified Cost and Management Accountant (C.M.A) with in-depth knowledge and skill in Accounting, Finance, Costing, Law, Taxation and all other related areas with Certification in MS Excel from Macquarie University and certification in Financial Accounting from University Of Pennsylvania. 



I am available to prepare your:

  • Balance sheet
  • Cash flow statement
  • Income statement
  • Budget
  • Cash flow forecast
  • Bank Reconciliation 
  • Any type of MS Excel Work


Please have a chat with me before ordering the gig so that I understand what are your requirements and quote you better. Please note that I don't cancel orders so it's better to have a chat before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment