Saturday, May 23, 2020

Design Creative And Strategic Investor Pitch Deck Deck











About:

Do you want your target audience to have a memorable experience

and a clear understanding of your ideas? 



I will design high impact, attractive, engaging and communicative pitch presentations
 creating a completely new file or optimizing an existing one. Eye-catching charts & graphs, as well as provided or approved stock photos will be featured in the presentation.



service categories include: 

* Startup or business pitch deck 

* Technical report Presentation

* Presentations design 

* Project Proposal

* Brand Presentation

* Data visualization in the form of charts, graphs and infographics



Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF 



Please message me when you required a deck of over 15 pages.




Basically, you will need to provide me with all the content (copy).

If you want me to conduct research and generated the content on your behalf, please contact me first.



Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions of the services included, or custom orders!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for being patient and your great listing skills. I know I required a lot of things that costed you to re-look at the whole presentation template, but the end results were great. I would definitely recommend you to my friends. Thanks Once again.

:

Glad to be of service to you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment