Saturday, May 9, 2020

Accounting Bookkeeping And Financial Advisory Services











About:

I am a full time freelancer for Accounting, Bookkeeping & Financial Advisory with excellent professional qualifications and solid set of experience for more than 20 years in accounting and financial management. I am a degree holder in Commerce & Finance from University of Colombo and a Certified Business Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka. 



I assured quality and timely delivery with 100% accuracy with Money Back Guarantee.


 

I am offering following services.



* Preparation of Accounts

* Book Keeping

* Taxation

* Auditing

* Inventory Management 

* Costing

* Business Planning

* Financial Analysis

* Data Entry 

* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) 



I am expert in the following Software



* Quickbooks Desktop

* Quickbooks Online 

Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)



Please contact me before buying the Gig. 



Send me complete information (Including estimated number of transactions) about the work including deadline and the requirements and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.



SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER..........!!!

I will do for USD. 10/= when the number of transactions are less than 50 for whole financial year.



Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment