Monday, May 4, 2020

Manage Your Bookkeeping, Accounting And Data Entry











About:

Hi,

I am a Professional Accountant & Bookkeeper with 5 years of professional experience.



I provide a wide range of a services related to the bookkeeping & accounting:



Currently I am serving my clients with following services:



► Setting New Company & Managing Chart of Accounts 

 Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation 

 Create Invoices & Bills 

► Maintaining Account Receivable & Payable 

 Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting 

 Budgeting 

 Financial Statements, Financial Projections / Forecasting, Ratio Analysis, Key Performance Indicators 

 Advance Complex Excel Modeling Assignments 

 Converting from One Software to Another 

 Some other task as required by clients



THE MINIMUM I NEED FOR WORK IS ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTS-BANK AND CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, INVOICES, RECEIPTS, BILLS...



DO NOT SEND ME ORDER, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROVIDE ME ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work! will be using again! making a huge difference in my business

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer. Willing to work with him ongoing basis.

Seller's Response:

it was great

Seller's Response:

it was great

Seller's Response:

Effective communication and helped me solve my problem. Will be working with him on other projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment