Monday, March 30, 2020

Manage Quickbooks Online Monthly











About:

I will do your QuickBooks Online accounting on a monthly basis.  I am a QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Accountant and I know which expenses need to go into the correct categories.  This streamlines the process and eliminates stress come tax time with your accountant.



Because I am a ProAdvisor Accountant I can offer you a monthly discount.  Send me a message and we can discuss which plan is best for you and I can quote you the discount before you purchases the gig extra.  



At this time I am only able to manage QuickBooks Online, not desktop.



If you don't already have your QuickBooks set up then I can set them up for you as an extra gig at a reasonable rate.



Please do not purchase the gig unless your business is in the U.S., because I will not be able to fulfill it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and polite. Would highly recommend her service.

Seller's Response:

An ideal buyer.

Seller's Response:

Kari is great

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment